- Download the faucet script.
- Extract the files in your webserver public area.
- Edit the file
config/config.ymlwith the database configuration parameters.
database: host: localhost username: root password: root name: paytoshi_faucet
- Visit your faucet, a wizard will generate the admin password and populate the database.
- Customize your faucet in your admin area.
- Start earning!
After your first payouts your faucet will be automatically added to our faucet list.
Remember to deposit a sum of Bitcoin (e.g. 0.01 BTC) to your deposit address before starting.
- Download the updated faucet script.
- Copy the file
- If you made some changes to your theme copy also the
- Otherwrite everything with the files contained in the previously downloaded faucet script.
- Restore your config file and theme folder.
Got any problems?
This error is usually related to an old version of cURL installed on your server (<7.36). You can solve this problem by disabling TLS in your faucet script. Simply change this line in
'api_url' => 'https://paytoshi.org/api/v1/faucet/send',
'api_url' => 'http://paytoshi.org/api/v1/faucet/send',
If you have any questions or issues please reach us using our contact form.
Customization / Theming
The faucet script comes bundled with some ready-to-use themes. You can switch between them in your faucet admin area, the changes are immediately visible after saving.
If your wish you can modify a theme by editing the files contained in the
folder. Every folder there represents a single theme, you can edit one of the already existing
themes or you can create a whole new theme.
To start a new theme you can duplicate the
default folder and then make your customizations on the copied files.
Something goes wrong? Simply switch back to the default theme and restart anew!