What we collect
We get information in two ways:
- Information you give us while registering to our service (e.g. to deposit a bitcoin sum to make micropayments or create a faucet). This information includes your email.
- Information we get from you while you use our services (e.g. while checking you address balance). This information include the log of each micropayment transaction (source, recipient, address, timestamp and ip address), each deposit and payment completed. In addition all faucet activity is logged. We and other third parties (Google Analytics, Adbit, etc) use various technologies to collect and store information and this may include cookies or anonymous identifiers to track your visits or offer our services.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones. In particular:
- To provide our services: deposits, micropayments and payments;
- To setup multiple faucets that pays directy to Paytoshi wallet;
- To show statistical aggregated data about the system;
- To audit the system health and status.
You can request to delete your personal information (like email) and registered accounts. We reserve to comply with the request in 30 working days. We costantly maintain a redundated backup copy of our system, it may be that after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our archive.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).